- We'll give you a free pregnancy test.
- We offer counseling and alternatives to abortion.
- As needed, we'll counsel parents, your husband or boyfriend.
- We have some listings for maternity homes.
- We have our Earn While You Learn program.
- We can refer you to resources that may be able to help you financially.
- We'll give you information about community resources.
And later on . . .
Our ongoing services include:
- Personal counseling.
- Help with fostering healthy relationships and self-development.
- Both prenatal and postnatal guidance.
- We furnish maternity clothes and baby things.
- Referral for adoption information.
- Planning for your future and the baby's future.
- Other assistance depending on your needs.
Reach out for life . . .
- You and your unborn baby are important, valuable human beings with basic rights and individual needs.
- We care about you. We know you are facing perhaps the greatest personal crisis of your life. You don't have to face it alone.
- We are staffed by trained volunteers and operate on financial donations by individuals and organizations.
- We are prepared to help you whether you are single or married, and regardless of age, race, or religion.
Our services are offered with strict confidentiality. No judgments are made. No strings attached. Our help is free! For more information, please contact:
Coweta Pregnancy Services
29 Brown Street
Newnan, Georgia 30263