The Family Experiences gives you as the parents a plan to pass down your faith to your children and students through intentional age and grade-based experiences ranging from birth to 12th Grade.
We know through research and the bible that parents carry the primary responsibility and the most spiritual influence in the lives of their children and students. Because of this reality and truth, we want to equip and resource parents and grandparents with these Family Experiences as we partner together (church and home) to win the next generation to Christ and to see them grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ.
These Family Experiences are going to do several things:
- They will build a bridge of communication with your children and or students
- They will help you as a parent learn and re-connect with where your child and or students are in their season of life
- They will provide the resources and tools to help you have a strategic and intentional plan to pass down your faith to your children and or students
- They will serve as a catalyst toward spiritual maturity in the life of your children and or students
After viewing the video and understanding the what and the why behind participating in these Family Experiences there are some next steps that we would like for you to take:
- If you decide to participate in the Family experiences with your children and or students please contact us to let us know so that we can be specifically praying for you and your family. If you have any questions please let us know those as well. You can contact either our Children’s Director Susan Hester or our Student Minister Trey Pate or our Education/Young Adult & Their Families Minister Eric Marston.
- If you are ready to jump in and plan a Family Experience click on the age and or appropriate grade on the left column. View the Videos, download the Kickstarter, Parent’s Guide, Development Guide and begin the process. These are more simple than it may look so don’t let it overwhelm you. We are here to help.
- Also, make sure to pray before you begin planning your Family Experiences. Pray that the Family Experiences you are about to learn about and potentially do will be used to have a great impact on the spiritual growth of your children and or students. God will bless your efforts and we are excited about the spiritual growth in the lives of your children and or students as we partner together to reach the next generation for Jesus Christ!
RESOURCES FOR YOUR FAMILY EXPERIENCE
For Birth – 5th Grade, click on the link below and watch the video on the front page to help you better understand the what and the why behind these Family Experiences.
For 6th – 12th Grade, click on the link below and watch the video on the front page to help you better understand the what and the why behind these Family Experiences.
Monthly Parenting Lesson
Parenting Class, Tools and Book Reviews – Every month we want to share with you resources to help encourage you, inspire you and partner with you as a church on this most amazing and even at times difficult journey we all call parenting. In this section of resources below we will share a 2-3 minute monthly parenting video, a toolbox of resources for parents beyond the yearly Family Experiences (offered on our website) and periodic parenting book reviews for the busy parents who may not have enough time to read an entire parenting book. As a parent, God has given to us a great calling and opportunity to leave a spiritual legacy in the life of our children and as a church, we want to journey alongside you providing you tools and resources to make the greatest impact we possibly can together. We want to pray for you, encourage you and inspire you in this journey of making disciples in your home. So God bless you as we partner together!