Encouraging and enabling children to become all God planned.
Save the Date!
Contact the school to schedule a tour.
You’re invited to find out!
All About Kindergarten
Monday, March 9 12:00 Noon
- Meet the teacher
- Hear the details of a typical kindergarten day in the church setting
- Learn about the curriculum and view materials
- Have the opportunity to ask questions
RSVP: 678-423-9431 or email@example.com
Photo Gallery – click here
- 8:45-12:45, Monday -Thursday (Kindergarten, 8:15-1:15)
- 2 Teachers Per Class
- Immunization Form #3231 is required
- Bring lunch each day
- Take turns bringing snack for the class
- Peanut Free School
- Early drop-off beginning at 8:10 and late pick-up until 1:15 is available
- Potty training required for 3 Year Classes and older
The Common Core State Standards for Kindergarten and the Georgia Pre-K and Early Learning Standards are the curriculum foundation. The Standards, which are aligned with elementary grades, provide both developmental and academic emphasis. Starfall Kindergarten and Pre-K Curriculums and Wee Learn for Babies through Threes are primary sources. Implementation is through thematic units in age appropriate learning centers and both small and large group activities. Teachers regularly evaluate progress and design classroom work in units within these parameters integrating teaching for children on all levels. Christian principles, Bible stories and scripture verses are taught in correlation with unit topics. Our goal is to provide a learning environment in which children can grow academically, emotionally, physically, spiritually, and socially….an atmosphere to grow as Jesus grew.
“And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature and in favor with God and man.” – Luke 2:52
Bible Lessons and Curriculum Goals
To offer each child the opportunity to learn and understand that…
- God loves each person and has a special plan for him.
- Jesus is God’s Son who came to show us how to live and to be the Savior of the world.
- The Bible is a special book that tells of God’s love and shows us how to live.
- People wrote God’s words in the Bible.
- They can apply to their lives the Bible verses that they repeat and learn.
To guide each child to mature spiritually by…
- Encouraging him to be more like Jesus every day.
- Planting seeds of faith for a foundation leading to salvation through Jesus Christ and making Him Lord of his life.
Chapel and Enrichment
View Chapel Take Home Sheets
- Chapel weekly in the sanctuary for K, Pre-K and 3’s
- Music Class weekly for K, Pre-K, 3’s & 2’s & Toddlers
- Special Programs and Field Trips
- Children’s Library
- Spanish Class for K, Pre-K & 3’s
Class Options and Financial Information
Class Days Offered*
Age Ratio of Children to Teachers Registration Fee
Non-refundable fee to secure class placement
Due by July 1 and non-refundable after July 1.
Tuition by the month** Annual Tuition
Kindergarten M-Th 5 by September 1st 14:2 $250 $110 $250 $2250
Pre-K M-Th 4 by September 1st 16:2 $175 $85 $175 $1575
Threes M-Th 3 by September 1st 14:2 $175 $85 $175 $1575
Threes TWTh 3 by September 1st 14:2 $150 $75 $150 $1350
Twos MW or TTh 2 by September 1st 12:2 $125 $60 $125 $1125
Toddlers TTh 15 months by September 1st 12:2 $125 $60 $125 $1125
Babies MW 3 months by September 1st 8:2 $125 $60 $125 $1,125
*All classes are 4 hrs., 8:45-12:45 except K, 5 hrs., 8:15-1:15
**Monthly fee payable in 9 equal payments August -April
Contact the Preschool Office for Additional Information: