6:00pm – Children Activities Available by Reservation 770.253.0797
$5 per child/Maximum $15 per family
Pizza, Games and Activities Included
6:15pm – First Session of The Art of Marriage* shown
6:39 – pmVideo Ends/Pick up DATE BOXES**/ Scatter for dates
6:40pm-9:00pm Adventures in Marriage Facebook Page Premiere
Reservations are made through email@example.com
Deadline is April 23
Suggestions to consider BEFORE
you come to the Warehouse for your date
• Bring one of your wedding pictures or your wedding album. Reread your wedding invitation and vows and talk about the meaning of the words.
• Eat at the restaurant that was your favorite when you were dating, or one similar to it.
• Re-create the day of your proposal as closely as you can.
Post “Date Pictures” suggestions
• Where is your date being held? (Especially feature eating establishments that are giving discounts).
• Photo of couples holding hands.(Contest to see who can guess the name for the most couples correctly).
• Picture of the most delicious thing on your plate
• Photo of the place you worship.
**The Art of Marriage
The Art of Marriage is a six week course that will be offered at homes and First Baptist Church in the near future. Times/places and the ability to register for this course will be announced via our Facebook page. God can turn any marriage into a masterpiece.
Every Marriage is unique, expressed by the colorful personalities of each spouse and textured by the circumstances at play in their lives. Blending these to make marriage work is a divinely inspired art form — challenging to master but definitely worth the effort.
For more than 35 years, FamilyLife has been helping couples discover God’s plan for relationships. Now, in this six-session study for small groups, we weave together expert teaching, engaging stories, man-on-the-street interviews, humorous vignettes and much more to portray the hope and beauty of God’s design.
You will receive your own gabled box when leaving the video.
It will include:
• Discounts at certain restaurants for the night.
• Coupons for other establishments supporting
Adventures in Marriage.
• Discussion Questions that accompany Session One of The Art of Marriage.
• Random Boxes will contain free movie tickets/free dinners at certain restaurants.